Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Latest donations to Addi's Cure:

Shawn Lee (gift donation for Bill and Jo Cain)
Katie Williams (gift donation for Roy and Wanda Williams)
Donald Urban
David Nyberg
OM FInancial

I hope everyone is doing well. I am, and it has been a great week. Last night I stayed with Addi while Christi (Amy, Lena, Robin, Rachel, Candace, Anna, and Lauren) and friends had dinner and talked about some things to do for Addi's Cure. They came up with some good ideas, so be ready for some fun things going forward. Please do not forget to go to www.addiscure.org and submit recipes!

I have been feeling really good. I have been coughing some, but the doctors told me that they could see no difference in the cancer on jan 3rd. Other than that, i feel good.

Arin M. is coming to see me this weekend. I am excited to see him, he was my room mate in school.

Lance Armstrong has written a great article. Here is the link:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/01/10/armstrong.guestcommentary/index.html

See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo,
It's been awhile since I have posted a comment, but I wanted to let you know that it is awesome to see the fruit of our prayers is working! I have a request to many of your strong prayer warriors. There is a little 4 year old boy in Levine's children hospital that has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Wilm's Disease. It started in his kidney and has now spread to his lungs. His parents took him for a dr visit due to congestion in his chest and this is the nightmare they have endured since the week of Christmas. He has a website: www.caringbridge.org/visit/samkeziah
where you can read their journal and post prayer comments in his guestbook. It's wonderful that Addi's Cure is providing funds to fight cancer! I am still praying for you and your family and I hope that many will start praying for Sam Keziah as well. As a parent- I can't imagine the heartache that is felt to see your child in pain and hooked to tubes.
Thanks for the opportunity to let others know!
Suella Russell

Anonymous said...

Bo & Family... I'm one of your random readers from Chicago (came to you from another blog). I just wanted to let you know that a good friend of mine has been inspired by your journal of hope and energy and started her own.
http://www.vmezb.blogspot.com/

Thanks for letting people in to your story.. it reminds other folks that they aren't alone and if they share their story..someone will be there to listen. Sarah, Chicago IL