Monday, March 19, 2007

Don't forget to visit www.addiscure.org

Hope everyone is doing well. I came back from Kansas today, but was a little sad leaving Christi and Addi with her family. Addi was having a great time playing with her cousins Wyatt, Ryan, Ami, and Catlin. Christi was really happy to see her family as well. We got in on Friday night in time to watch the Kansas game and then basically went to bed. Saturday we messed around and watch Carolina play. We also had a party for Christi's mom, her birthday is today. It was a lot of fun. Sunday we wrnt to a big family gathering, I got to met Aunt Josie - who is 96 years old and the oldest redident of her town. She made me a stocking cap which was very nice. She is a spit fire. There were a lot of nice ladies there and all ask how I was doing. I told them great. Then we went back to watch KU.

Christi's Mom came to get me at 5:15 am this morning to take me to the airport. This is on her birthday. I think she is awesome.

Christi will update you as well on what she is doing this week in Kansas.... See u soon.

No comments: