Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hello to All - and Happy Thanksgiving!
I type this a little freaked out. Originally we had planned to visit my family in Kansas for the first time at Thanksgiving (Bo has to see the craziness of my Mother), but Bo really isn't feeling well enough to fly. He has developed a new, painful clot, in his leg which makes walking hard and well, painful. So he is insisting that Addi and I go on to Kansas. Don't get me wrong I am excited to see everyone in Kansas, I just fear that I will be so stressed out about Bo that it will be hard to enjoy myself. (As I keep talking to myself) I know that Bo is in wonderful hands and everyone with spare time will be checking in on him, I just don't want to leave him. I think this is the longest time in our 3 1/2 year battle I will not see him. Enough boo-hooing, I will have fun, try to rest, (botox these wrinkles out before I come home, right...)put on another 10 lbs compared to all the pasta and carbs I am making Bo and let Addi ride Papa Cow's, Cows and Horses.
Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you are local to us, please check on Bo. We are hoping we can get up to Duke soon for chemo, we just need to fatten him up some more.
Love to All
Christi, Bo and Addi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Have fun with your family and try to enjoy it as much as you can! There are plenty of people here who can check in on Bo...we will for sure!
Lots of love,
The Faunces

Anonymous said...

Christi, have a safe and fun trip. I am sure Bo will get plenty of visitors who love him very much while you are gone! Enjoy your family.
Love,
MitchyB

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. This is our fist Thansgiving without my sister who passed away October 4 from lung cancer BAC she was only 38. I pray for your husband, you and your daughter.