Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello to All -
First Happy Birthday to my "little" younger brother Clint. It is hard to believe I used to take you shopping and with "my" own money hook you up with clothes...I didn't say I picked them all out, I just got them!
With that being said today is also my Bo's birthday. 39 today. It is hard to believe. I still remember when Bo turned 30. He was so freaked out. Men. It was the first of many dinners that we shared and I still to with the Graham family. Funny I still remember we had one of his favorite chicken cordon-blue.(However you spell that) I figure today we can treat this one of two ways, be sad and hurting or when I have a choice with laughter and excitement. Addi is so excited, sometimes it is much smarter and easier to celebrate the day Bo was born and the life and time we had together. Today we started the morning off with some Bo-Berry Biscuit from Bojangles. Later Addi and her friends made birthday cards that we will send to heaven via balloon while us adults raise a pint of Irish ale at Galway Hooker. (Bo always thought he was Irish, either way he loved everything Irish) If you are near Cornelius, please join us, we would love some more laughter.
So today we laugh and appreciate the life we created together and with that being said the best part Addi. If she wants to celebrate then we celebrate. This is a day she gets to be treated like her Daddy would treat her, giving her anything she wanted...rotten, both of us are.
Love to All
Christi and Addi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughter is definitely the way to deal with today. Sending lots of love your way!!

XOXO,

Tracy

Anonymous said...

May you continue to Live, Laugh, and Love often. Thanks so much for being such an inspiration to all of us. Sending hugs, love, and laughter to you and Addi!!

Kristen Wiese said...

Thinking of you and your family today and always. Bo's birthday is still written in my calendar, and always will be. Hope to all is well. Love you and Addi very much!

Anonymous said...

Hope the toasting and the spoiling went well. Thinking of you!
Take care of yourself and that sweet girl!
Love,
The Glidewell Group