Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I just wanted to post quickly, for it is early, that everything with the doctor went well yesterday. Everything is still stable and the Tarceva is working! I am still coughing a little, but they truly believe that the cough in my chest is from a cold with this winter weather. Christi thinks I need to wear a coat more often, which I probably do. We met with Bridget from the department that raises funds for Duke, and they have published us in their quarterly letter. I will see if Christi can find the link to it to post on the website. They also have asked me to speak at a conference in May about my story and Addi's Cure. I will present to some very important and influential people with Dr. Crawford.
On a sadder note Christi, Brian, Jennifer, Kristen and I went to the UNC Game against Virginia Tech last night, and UNC lost in overtime. Thanks to a great man, Scott, who got us tickets in the box seats. The game was fun, but the outcome was not. I still think they have a good chance of winning it all this year.
Also Happy Valentine's Day to my two girls. I love you both!

4 comments:

Lena said...

FABULOUS news! We are all so excited to hear great news AGAIN! I think the Tarceva is working wonders, but God is working miracles!

love you all,
The Graham's

Rachel said...

Awesome! Happy Valentine's to you and your girls!

Much love,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Bo, Read this months editon of Readers Digest. There have been some tremendous recent advances in medical break-throughs and new cancer treatments are at the top of the list. Chillin @ 2 degrees below O in Kansas

Anonymous said...

Great news, Bo! The Bochner prayer warriors still pray EVERY DAY in Dsm, IA! I will let the boys know the good news! Praise God for the blessing of Tarceva and the power of prayer!