Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Labor Day to everyone. We have really taken it easy this weekend, not doing too much. On Friday we got Christi a new car, then Saturday night we had Jim and Jamie over, on Sunday we went to Phil and Lena's house, and today we went out on the boat for a little while. Wait a minute, we were really busy again....

I have to say I am bummed. I would be playing golf over in Scotland now had I not had the problems I have been through lately. While I am not stressing over it, the day i was supposed to play St. Andrews I did think a lot about it. Justin J. Sent me a rain suit for the trip, so I have been looking at the suit and really wishing I was there with those guys.

Ok - I know everyone has heard already, but App State beat Michigan and I am PUMPED. I did my undergrad at App and was so excited. I did watch the game and was so into it. I watched it over at my sister Tracia's house since she has the Big 10 Network. Awesome. Anyone from MI has my sympathies...

Please keep Kate in your prayers, she had a backwards step in her treatment for lung cancer. She is up at UNC trying to figure out what to do next..... I am thinking about her. Also Jay has had a very bad week, keep him in your prayers as well....

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend......

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
Bens Automotive |

Finan Automotive |

Automotive Energy |

PP Automotive Center |

NT Medi-Care |

Care Giving Reviews |

Best Care Solution |

Health Care Professional |

Hospitality Cushion |

Sugar Loaf Hospital |

Unknown said...

macro in office sucks.. really fun, and huge work you have done. nice done
albanyweddingpages |

roadfoodfestivals |

premfood24 |

remanonfood |

foodmanllc |

foodandjazz |

kamafoods |

vegfoodtruck |

chewfoodtour |

blackandblancofood |

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I visited this blog. Really this is awesome work with the blog.http://www.metistechnologygroup.net |

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. http://www.pierrecarrweddings.org |

Anonymous said...

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.http://www.thehouseofsari.org |

Unknown said...

Excellent share, this is a really quality post. In underlying objects theory I’d like to write like this too. Taking time and real effort to make a good article.http://www.4rce4health.com |