Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Things are going very well. Work has been crazy, and I have not been able to go quite as fast as I was going before. I am still letting my lung heal from the procedure, and it still is painful. I cough a lot of still have to catch my breath some. One of our friend's mom went through this and actually did phy. therapy so maybe I will look into that. On a bright note, I did hit golf balls on Saturday for about 45 minutes, and did pretty well.

Addi and Christi are really doing great. Addi is on her way to school, and she loves it. In fact, when you pick her up, she tries to hide so she will not have to leave. She is such a good girl.

I really want to thank everyone again for all the prayers and support during all of this. I can not ever thank you enough. I truly feel that these two things have been instrumental in my health.

Don't forget to check out www.addiscure.org from time to time....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo,

It great that you got to hit some golf balls. And hopefully the pain will start to subside. And as far as that little girl goes you know Christi was always a social butterfly and you have the gift to gab also so she is right on track.
We love you guys and miss you. Always in my thoughts and prayers

Sis in Kansas

Anonymous said...

HI Bo,

Great to hear from you!! So glad you felt like getting out to hit some golf balls. Hopefully soon the pain will start to go away and you will feel more like yourself. Maybe it will cool off in N.C.also.
I am sure Addi is loving school. Christi sure did. Cried on her first day but after that you couldn't keep her home.
I check your "blog" 3-4 times a day to see if you have logged any news. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Take care and will see you next month. LOL, Mom in Kansas

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that my family and my church family, Davidson College Presbyterian Church are praying for you and your family~