Monday, March 03, 2008

Hello - Bo is back typing on the blog. I know a lot of people want to hear from Christi, and she really helps me out keeping this blog up. I love when she puts pictures of Addi on.... She is my princess!

I wanted to tell you all how much fun Saturday night was. Party in Paradise was so successful. I will have a total soon on how much we raised, but everyone I think had a great time. There were a lot of very nice people that came. We had our diamond raffle give way and we had a very cool winner: one of my cancer docs! Can you believe it? Susan was so surprised!

It was really neat to see so many people having a good time for a good cause. We had people from GA, VA and MN there as well. People really can show their caring side....

On Sunday, Christi went with Brian, Jennifer, and Lena to see STOMP. I got the hang with Addi for the evening and we had the best time. She is so funny and she laughed a lot during the time we spent together.

I want to dedicate the blog today to Mindy, Michelle, and Randy. They did sooooo much for the event on Saturday and are the reason it was such a success!

Thanks Kilguard, Wright, and Tidrick family for coming so far!

No comments: