Monday, March 17, 2008

Hello on St. Patrick's Day!

I was very busy this weekend with the ACC Tournament here in Charlotte. UNC won it and they are my favorite team, so it was a good weekend. Basketball is my favorite sport as well, so March Madness is a great time of the year.

Since it is St. Patrick's Day, I did think about my families history. On the Johnson side, the very first people over were from Ireland. While I am not 100% Irish, I do love all things Irish. I have been over to Ireland several times, and I just love it. If you have not been there, you need to go soon. The people are very friendly and love Americans......

I hope everyone has a great day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We agree, Ireland is a beautiful country full of wonderful people. We missed you and Christi when we went over there with PMIC. Maybe fortune will cross our paths and include a trip over there again that we can all enjoy. (Okay, yes, Tammy is missing the great trips from that place!)

As always, thinking of you and yours and sending you lots of prayers and healing light.

Tammy and Larry

Anonymous said...

Bo,
We Scots don't get a day. Well technically I am a Scottish/Welsh/ German mutt, but I am mostly Scottish. Go heels. I totally tanked the ACC pool. Glad that you have a new prize to focus on. Tell the C that "Momma said knock you out!"
Holla
Jay

Anonymous said...

GO HEELS!!!
Jenn in CA

Anonymous said...

Bo- Stephen just forwarded an email from Lee and told us about being accepted for the transplant.That is such great news even though its very involved to say the least. Please know that I think of you often and am praying for you and your family!! -Tippi

Anonymous said...

Bo, Congratulations on being accepted for a transplant! And know that I will always pull for UNC unless they're playing KU. Rock Chalk!