Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello to All - Just a quick post to let you know that Bo is doing well and working out. Addi and I will be joining him today and tomorrow is another one of those all day doctor days. I am trying to work out doctor appointments better so we are not going as frequently, just making the days we are there longer. We will see how that happens. I do not think they like to do this because everyone is always running behind. Wish me luck!
Take care and hopefully I will get Bo back on here soon.
Love to All
Christi, Bo and Addi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are wishing you lots of luck! Be safe driving back today! Love you guys!

The Faunces

Anonymous said...

Christi, Bo, and Addi,
I know it will be good to get back together. Good-luck with your appointments. It won't be too long till you will be home.

Love,
Aunt Mary and Uncle Jeff