Thursday, September 28, 2006

I am back from Vegas. I arrived at 3:00 or so today. I was super busy, and I do think things went well. I had a good time, and hung out with Jeanne and Deenen, Steve, Shelly, Cindy, and Gayle, plus others. I saw a bunch of industry people there, so I know I am forgeting a lot of people.

Saw Danny Gans with Steve. Had an awesome dinner and the show was really good. Lost $200.00 in 17 minutes.... The main thing is I missed my girls, Addi and Christi.

Had a softball game tonight. 3 for 3 and we won. FIG is getting better....

Caroline, my LITTLE sister is getting married this weekend, so that will be fun. Curtis (CHristi's brother) and Erin are here as well with Ryan (daughter) and it is fun hanging out with them.

Check in with more later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo, please know that you and your precious family is in our thoughts and prayers. We love you, Kathy and Chip Lee

Stuart Rohrbaugh said...

Caroline married. I am feeling old. Congrat's to you as the big bro and to your little sis and her new family!