Thursday, December 13, 2007




Hello Everyone Christi here...things here are good. Addi is really into Santa Claus which is so fun. I might be a little crazy taking her everywhere to see Santa, but Christmas is only one time a year, Right? Anyway things went at Duke as we sort of expected. They are not completely on board, yet...but hopefully with some perseverance and information we will sway them in time. Bo really believes this is his best chance, so a lot of prayers would be great. I just wish he didn't have to do something so scary and serious (sorry i can't think of a better word), but I guess cancer is pretty scary and serious. I knew life with Bo would be exciting and never calm, but I just hope the holidays will be and then we will know what to do. Take care and have a wonderful Holiday Season.
Love Christi and Addi
PS If you see Santa tell him Addi says hi! They are on a first name basis now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo. Glad to hear you and the family are doing so well. Best of luck in your pursuit of a transplant. It's funny, I've thought of you guys quite a bit in the last year, and I was happily surprised to see your message on Caringbridge. People like you have given me great hope that this "thing" is beatable. Merry Christmas.
Darlene Schaefer

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Hello! I just had to leave a comment on Miss Addi, she has got to be one of the most beautiful little girls we have ever seen! Thank you for sharing photos...oh Bo not bad yourself:) Warm holiday wishes to you all!
Love and Prayers!!!