Thursday, June 22, 2006

This morning I got up and was SUPER hungry. I had some Irish oats, and some poached eggs. I topped it off with a real strawberry and banana smoothie. Work went very well. I was 4 minutes late which is not good. I will admit again, I am not getting a lot of sleep at night. Awake up a lot. It is hard to get up in the morning which is a change for me. Lunch was good. The most normal thing I have now is turkey "BLTs" and I love them. I can not have good Duke's mayonnaise any more, I have to eat this soy stuff. It is ok, but I miss Dukes very much. USA lost today which was bad.

Tonight I had free range chicken, squash, zucchini, onions, and soy milk. I then rode about 8 miles again tonight. The only thing that has turned out to be a symptom is my face is a little blotchy from the Tarceva, and the tips of my fingers seem numb sometimes. Other than that, another great day of feeling great with a bit of a cough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bo, Chad Smith just sent this link to us. I just wanted you to know that our family; Lori, Camryn (our 1 year old daughter), and I have been praying for you these past few weeks and will continue to do so. Looking back over your blogs, it is awesome to see your positive attitude come out in your writings. I love what you said about not becoming a "statistic!" Very encouraging and motivating. And I agree...you will not become a stat with your endurance and that attitude. We will continue to pray for you on this journey and look forward and more and more positive updates until you kick BAC's ASS! Sounds like you are winning the first rounds, and we pray for strength as you continue each round! We love you. -Kevin, Lori,& Camryn Burton