Thursday, October 05, 2006

I wanted to start out by saying thank you for the outpouring of notes and checks to Addi's Cure. Just from the blog only, we have rasied over $2500. I am so impressed with you guys.

I would also ask that you send me some ideas on what kind of fund raiser to have first. Remember, whatever we can raise by December 31st, I will match up to $25,000! Give me some good ideas...

I was supposed to have chemo on Wed but one of my blood counts was too low. Bummer! However, there was very good news. If you read before or remember, the last time I had scans I said that I was stable, no reduction. Well that is not entirely true. I talked with the PA at Duke and they did a little more research on my scans. Although there was no major reduction, there was some.... Very pumped.

Also there is some good news on Mike D. He has lung cancer as well, and he has had a 50% reduction! Way to go Mike D.

Tomorrow is FIG's Golf Outing. I need to play well. Wish me luck....

No comments: