Wednesday, May 21, 2008











Sorry more to say...Please read below about Baby Connor...Today was Addi's last day of school and I have to say I was sad to see how big she is now and how grown up she is acting. (Athough we are challenging Mommy and her rules) But I do have to say I have a sweet little girl, I will wait a couple years before I call her lady.
In the pictures below are Miss Meg the director of Addi's Preschool, Miss Michelle one of Addi's Teachers, Miss Kim Addi's other teacher and two of Addi's "Best Friends" Jenna and Carly", everyone else ran for the doors on the last day of school. She loved it there and cannot wait to come back next year!
Congratulations Addi!
Love
Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addi is so big and a beautiful little girl.
Candace, Walker and Connor

Angel Gabi's Daddy said...

They grow up so fast don't they? She is beautiful. See if she likes school as much in 7 to 10 years. haha