Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hello and what a weekend! Bo today asked to have his staples out (they went clear across his chest) and they said yes. So we cleaned him up the best we could...shave, hair, nails the works and staples out. Then they came back and said since we were on such a roll, why don't we move on out of ICU! So Bo is once again on step down, hopefully for good this time! He is doing well, just exhausted because we are trying to get his days and nights straighted out again. So I am going to stay with him tonight and tomorrow will hopefully be another great day getting our walking on and getting out of the hospital period!
Take care
Christi, Addi and Again, Step Down Bo

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! What fantastic news! Amy, Shawn, Jacob and Logan

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! The Faunces

Anonymous said...

That is great news. Thanks for the update...

Chris, Tracey, CJ and Hannah

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Awesome news!

Sara 9300

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to read that Bo is making some good progress. Keep the positive outlook.
Amanda got your blog on my computer so I can follow Bo's and your progress. I miss seeing you and your family, I enjoyed getting to know you all. I would like to here from Mrs. Barnhart and Mrs. Friday.
Bob Fuller
bobandhenrie@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! What a great day! One of many for sure!
Sending our love...
The Baileys

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! This is huge!!!
Love,
MitchyB

Anonymous said...

It just shows that those baby steps lead to great strides. Keep up the great work.
Love,
The Glidewell Clan

Anonymous said...

Your friends at SMA are all cheering for you guys! I start my day by reading your blog - and think to myself that it is going to be a good day :).

God is looking after you guys - may he continue to do so!

CT

Anonymous said...

Bo,
You are so AMAZING! I'm so proud to know you and I know McKenna is cheering you on from Heaven with her Angel Bear!
You are doing so GREAT! Keep getting stronger and you'll be out of there in no time!
Love,
Krista Johnson

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So happy to hear the progress. Keep up the good work.

The Maces

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Jenn in CA

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bo! And another huge hug for you Christi for all the support and strength you give Bo every single day.

L&T - Omaha