Thursday, July 20, 2006

One day until the weekend! Today I started with a good breakfast of eggs and a shake. We are getting better at the shakes....

Work was really good. Dave had a lady come in who was very nice. We had lunch together and talked business, which if you know me makes me very happy. I have a stressful job in some ways, but I love it. Talked with Jeanne T. from Equitrust today. What a sweet lady as well. We have our battles business wise, but we have always been cool with each other. She was telling me about the fishing trip to Canada and how my replacement on that trip, Mike, did so well. Mike is my future brother in law.

The question of the day is should I like him? He is marrying my BABY sister who I used to basically take EVERYWHERE with me. Is there not a law requiring my to dislike him? Seriously, I do like him as much as a big brother can.....

Christi, Addi, and I went over to Rachel and Justin's house for dinner. Rachel fixed a great meal and it was very tasty. She was very nice to do this. A funny story that pertains to Rachel and other cooks. My mom gave me a hard time because the other night she fixed dinner and I reported it on the blog. I then said that I went home and ate some other stuff because I was starving. She thinks this made her look like she did not feed me. Rachel and I talked about it and she was worried about the same thing. It is not these people's fault. I am always HUNGRY. Last night, Rachel fixed a great meal and there was plenty. I did clean my plate. However, when I got home, I ate two eggs and 2 pieces of turkey bacon, a plate full of pasta (gluten free!) and sauce with ground turkey, yogurt covered raisins, and a glass of rice milk. Then I rode my bike 10 miles. I am just strange now. My mom and Rachel both feed me fine. I just thought I would clear that up for anyone who was worried about it.

I think I will dedicate today to Rachel and Justin. Not only have they cooked for me which is a huge star in my book, but they have also been supportive. Rachel has been there for Christi, and Justin got me into Duke fast from a friend if you remember. It has been a crazy time, but you do really find out who you can lean on. Thanks!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo,
I just wanted you to know what a pleasure it was to meet you yesterday. You are truly an inspiration to those who are fighting the cancer battle and even those who aren't. You will be on the prayer list at my church and I personally am committing to praying for you and your family every day. No matter what path God has in store for you, I have no doubt that you will touch many lives on the way. Our attitudes toward life can affect the outcome in so many ways and with the powerfully positive attitude that you display- I'm sure your outcome will defy all odds!
Many prayers to you,
Suella Russell

Unknown said...

You may post on the professional credentials for the blog owner. You could express it's outstanding. Your blog experience can springboard your click through.
Union Technology |

Dutch and Technology |

Allied Technology |

Clean Tech Technology |

Sunny Technical Services |

Coral Computer Center |

Electic Technologies |

Luxury Automotive |

Applus Automotive International |

Grob Automotive |

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post
Special Cars |

Cars for Pennies |

Sell Cars for Free |

Cars for Acure |

Automobile Warranty |

Auto Apprentice |

Jobs for Autos |

Big Easy Auto Sales |

Auto Sat |

Auto Kulma |

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
http://www.vhghealthcenters.com |

http://www.healthconceptswi.com |

http://www.10-week-fitness.com |

http://www.voltaclubfitness.com |

http://www.buyhealthmaster.com |

http://www.veramarhealth.com |

http://www.icanfitnesscenter.com |

http://www.fitnesslublin.com |

http://www.conyersfamilyeyecare.com |

http://www.caring4thecaregiver.com |

Unknown said...

Bull shit. We all have this much time on our hands. He just used it to make something.
fitnessorange.com |

doubletweightloss.com |

urbanfitnessgroup.com |

truehealthpublishing.com |

aecweddings.com |

wasillaweddings.com |

customimageweddings.com |

weddingcakescork.com |

theweddingchair.com |

weddingpicturesct.com |

Unknown said...

There will be no voice acted version due to the fact that the original voice actors would be way too expensive and a fan version would destroy the immersion.
cannabusinessschool |

corebusinessbank |

travelbusinessu |

ribusiness4equality |

marinebusiness |

inthebusinessofhope |

yallabusiness |

businessforbreakfast |

profitme |

launchthebusiness |

Unknown said...

And, if you are posting at other sites, I’d like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete urls of all your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
obd-home |

hometorrevieja |

rsnewhomes |

myhomeballarat |

sendacardhome |

7thhome |

luxuryhomestogo |

myhavenhomes |

hailhomerepair |

mysincityhomes |

Unknown said...

Valuable information. Fortunate me I found your web site accidentally, and I’m stunned why this twist of fate did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.
unionjacktechnology |

dutchlandtechnology |

appliedsatellitetechnology |

cleantechcalender |

dasunnytechnicalservices |

capecoralcomputercenter |

electricbicycletechnologies |

noworriesluxuryauto |

applusautointernational |

grobautomation |

Unknown said...

Will be the 4th Advent Calendar in this year?
leedsbusinesscentres |

inonprofits |

bluebusinessdialog |

advancedbraincare |

wirelesshealth2013 |

tek4health |

coolhealthlive |

baselinehealthgroup |

newfairfieldhealth |

healthynightlight |

byash said...

A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views. I hope to see more informative and useful articles in future.
c3caregiver |

2lifesmiledentalcare |

health-of-migrants |

blackamericafitness |

mccfitnessstems |

fitnessorange |

doubletweightloss |

urbanfitnessgroup |

truehealthpublishing |

aecweddings |

Bowie Callan said...

I like you recommendation. Your recommendation is of well use to people. A great article post, this is something very interesting. I really appreciate your post.
specialcarsrl |

cars4pennies |

sellcars4free |

cars4acure |

automobilewarranty |

autoapprentice |

jobsforautos |

bigeasyautosales |

autosat |

autokulma |

Anonymous said...

I like you recommendation. Your recommendation is of well use to people. A great article post, this is something very interesting. I really appreciate your post.http://www.travelretaildubai.org |

Anonymous said...

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.http://www.realestateinthepearl.org |

Unknown said...

It is very helpful for all the people on the web.I wanted to say that it's nice to know that someone else also mentioned this as I had trouble finding the same info elsewhere.http://www.hellenatravel.org |

Wendy Welston said...

I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks!http://www.travelswithmaddog.com |

Unknown said...

Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. Was truly information. Your website is very beneficial. Appreciate your sharing.http://www.capecoralcomputercenter.com |