Thursday, July 13, 2006

Today is a busy day. I hope that everyone is doing well. Rode hard this morning and played with Addi some. I also want to say I read every comment everyone puts on this blog. There is not an easy was for me to respond, so just know I appreciate it.

John came down to see me today from MI. He has been a friend of mine for 10 years I guess. The thing I like best is that he tells it like it is, so of course he made fun of me and my new "haircut" and anything else he could find. Just like every other time I see him.

We went to dinner with Bill and Mom, Christi and Addi, and Walker and Candace. It was good food and I had grouper, steamed veggies, salad, and potatos.

I am in great spirits and super excited about seeing my dad and grandpa this weekend. He is 90!

Sorry so short, got to get to bed tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo,
Your Dad and I were just reading your Blog. We check it everyday. We are both so looking forward to seeing you, Christi,and Addie at Papa's birthday party. I can't wait to meet Addie. She looks just like you!
I am trying to stay calm for your Dad because he is freaking out about this party. He didn't even know we have a theme!
Keep your positive attiude and know you are very loved. Have a safe trip on Saturday.
Love,
Aunt Mary and Dad

Anonymous said...

Hello,Bo,
I am looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. Don't forget to bring the little girl along.
I love you,
Papa