Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday started with some cartoons for me and Addi. Christi, Addi, and I then went to church. After that, Christi and Addi went to a shower for Caroline, and I went to play golf. There was a little rain here so I only got to hit some balls and play nine holes. I played with Phil, and he shot a 38 on the front nine of the Peninsula. Pretty darn good.

I came back and helped Joel change a tire. Then went to dinner with some people down from Detroit. Basically, a calm Sunday.

This is a big week for me. I leave tomorrow for Duke at 4:00 pm. I have scans and such at 7:15 am on Tuesday so we are going to spend the night. I will learn a lot about how my treatment is going on Tuesday. I do believe in my doctors at Duke, but trust me, I know who is steering this thing. I hope that we get good news.

See you soon....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking of you and praying extra hard this week Bo!

Anonymous said...

All of us at Dog Days in Kansas will be running around the track, giving you all the strength and positive thoughts that we can muster Tuesday morning! Good luck(and we miss you Mouth :)!!!!

Anonymous said...

As always you all are in our thoughts and prayers!! Especially you Bo, Tuesday will be a special day of prayer for you.. With love, Mom from Kansas