Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Hello I just wanted to let everyone know the time frame will not be until late tonight. Dr. Crawford and Susan and traveling after work to come here to be with us. I can only imagine how many times refresh gets hit when you are waiting for news. (You all taught me during transplant) So I am learning.
Bo has been resting most of the day. We are trying medicine to get fluids off him, we just started those and it will probably take 24 hours to know if they are working.
I will post when I can tonight, I am just trying to figure out how to juggle Addi and the late not Dr. visit. I have been trying to be home for most breakfast and dinner meals, so tonight might be an exception.
Love to All
Christi, Bo and Addi
Don't hit refresh until later :)

11 comments:

Jerrold said...

No F5 eh, call me if you need any of the med list the docs have me on, that might help

Anonymous said...

Christi,
You are truly amazing! You are trying to deal w/all of this and keep people updated. You are an angel!! I keep hoping, wishing and praying for the best for all of you. Thank you for keeping us updated. My heart goes out to you.

Donelle

Anonymous said...

You are a good wife and an awesome Mommy. We are all thinkinking about you and Bo.

<3 Leslie Dennis

Candace said...

Your are so funny. I just hit it again thinking why am I doing this again?? And the new post came up. Thank you and know we are thinking and praying for you all. Sending lots of love.
Candace

Anonymous said...

Christi you are AWESOME, Bo is a lucky man & I'm sure he thanks god for you everyday! Sending LOTS of prayers for a positive visit tonight.

Audrey

Stephani said...

Love and prayers today and everyday!

Anonymous said...

Lots of love to you all. Funny I hit refresh constantly! Lee and I are praying for you everyday for the strength and courage to get through this. Christi you are truly an amazing person that I am proud to call my friend and Bo is the luckiest man( of which I am sure he thanks god everyday for you) around! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers now and always! Thank you so much for the updates! I wonder how you find the time.. Always, Tina

Anonymous said...

Christi you must be exhausted! Thank you so much for keeping us updated! You are amazing! I am praying for Bo constantly. Behind every great man there is a strong woman! Thoughts and prayers are with you! -Kay Rawlinson

a said...

Thanks for the updates. We are sending prayers your way. Love, Shawn, Amy, Jacob and Logan

Catie Rubenstein said...

Thank you for the updates, Christi. I can't imagine how you find the time! Is there anyone you can delegate that to, so you don't have to stress that, also? Please know how much we all are here for you and hoping and praying and wishing all the time.... you're doing a great job. big hugs to you and Addi, and of course Bo.

Anonymous said...

Bo, Christi & Addi,

Just wanted to let you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Chuck & Marianne