Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another fairly uneventful day. Bo woke up with the sniffles a little, so of course I immediately called the transplant coordinator and she said to keep on eye on him. This doesn't necessarily mean he has an infection. She said a lot of people of the sniffles right now due to the weather changing and allergies. So we are off to try some Clari tin and see if that helps. I do have to say that by the afternoon he was much better.
Tomorrow we spend all day at the doctors. Bo has his follow up with the "wrap" doctor and then tests with the pulmunologist. We are also going to set an appointment with our oncologist to stay proactive on keeping the cancer away. Much less we really like Dr. Crawford and Susan. They helped keep me sane throughout this process. I just pray they can always do their magic for Bo.
I hope everyone has a good evening. Bo, Addi and I are off to dinner. Our first family dinner out, I am so excited! (no cooking)
Love to All
Christi, Bo, and Addi - Together at the summer house!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Dinner!!! No cooking is always good.

Jenn in CA

Anonymous said...

I was so excited when I heard Bo had been released from the hospital. Hope things continue to go well and enjoy your dinner and time together.
Rebekah
Claremont,NC

Anonymous said...

Christi, Bo, and Addi,
It was music to our ears reading that the three of you were going out to a dinner together. I know these everyday events seem more special than ever before. I am sure Addi is loving having both her parents at the summer house.
Stay positive and love each other.

Love,
Aunt Mary and Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

Your words are bringing a smile to my face as I read. I am so glad that you guys are whole again and getting to enjoy the everyday things like dinner together. We love you and we will have to video chat soon.

Crystal in CT