Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First - Sorry for last night and for nothing...hahaha little silly there. Second, you are silly with the posts (J - but I am waiting for the shoe contract) Anyway, Addi had her first day of school today, so I am trying to be a good Mom and encourage her along. I know some of you think I am crazy for putting her back in her school in Cornelius, but I need to know along with everyone else, WE ARE COMING HOME. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but we are not getting comfortable at all at Duke or Durham. Addi first had a dance class the night before and she loved it. She is now a ballerina, although she is more excited for the tap part of the class. For the friends out there that have kids Addi's age, next week is bring a friend to class so I am extending that invitation to you all. (Motion Dance at 6:15 - 7:00) I do think she was even more excited for her toys at home. The kid was all over the place with The Buddies on her heals behind her. She actually got a little freaked out by them and their need to "love" on her. Then this morning off to school (McD's first, no food in the house) (Now I am sounding like my Mom with the play by play commentating, anyway) Then school...she was so funny walking in. She was like I know this place, but something is a little different. As soon as she saw Ms. Meg and Ms. Kim there were running hugs. I am so grateful for God helping us find St. Albans. Our prayers were answered last year and having Addi already comfortable with a program has been one less thing for me to worry about. Thank you everyone that I saw today for your kind words. We are so excited to be back.
On that note, I got to stop in at work to get a few things done and ask for some help with some paperwork. It was so great to see everyone! Your faces rejuvenated me and got me so excited to come home. Please know that Bo and I miss you all and hopefully soon we will get to drop in. I have been trying to leave Bo's blackberry with him, so for anyone that wants to send him and email with questions, kind words or just for fun, please do. He isn't emailing back yet because of his hand, but he is reading them. I will try to get him to type a "k" or "b" to let you know he got it...take care and see you all soon.
Love
Christi, Addi and Bo
PS - Sorry for those I didn't get to talk with...this was just a whirlwind run into town and run back. Talk with everyone soon.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to the day you guys get home too.

Jay and Mel

Anonymous said...

Christi, Bo, and Addi,
Remember you are the mom and you know what is best for your child and your family. Taking Addi back to her school and being at home was right for your family. Never doubt yourself when it comes to your family.
Stay positive and know home is somewhere you will soon be.
Tell Bo we are cheering him on!
We send you much love, hugs, prayers, hope, and of course, much laughter.
Love,
Aunt Mary and Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you and Addi at school. We continue to pray that it won't be long till Bo gets to bring Addi to school! Our prayers are daily going to God, the great physician, for Bo's quick recovery.
Love, Miss Kim

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christi! It was nice seeing you for that brief second. We know you're coming home and we can't wait to see you all again. Hugs and prayers :)

Anonymous said...

Christi,
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday today. I wish the best for you, BO, & Addi. Praying for Bo to come home soon.
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to a courageous woman...Christi
Happy Birthday to you....
Luv & Prayers Always
Granny Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Hey sis

Happy Birhtday. We miss you too. And what happened to Cheerleading I think Ami needs to come visit.

Love and Prayer always

Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Hi Christi,
I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!! :) I hope your one big wish comes true!! We miss you and I'm sorry I missed you yesterday. I'm glad to hear Bo is doing well and little Miss Addi is loves going back to school!! :)

Have a very Happy Birthday!
Donelle

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Christi!!!

Thank you for all the updates.

We still think of you everyday and pray every night for you all.

Love,
Jenn in CA

Anonymous said...

as always, thank you for your diligence in keeping us all updated. it's great to read about addi's and your "adventures" and it's uplifting to hear bo's progress.

any idea when we'll be able to visit him? the raleigh guys are constantly thinking about you all and you're in our prayers.

Nick