Thursday, September 04, 2008

Good Evening Everyone - I hope all is well with all. Today we had a good day. Bo got a day pass for 2 hours to spend some birthday time with me. We of course went to the hotel and hung out with Addi. Then Addi and I took him back to the hospital, played for a bit and then went and got my parents from the airport. They are going to hang with us until Saturday. Addi is really excited to see "Papa Cow" (Dad). I think she gets away with murder with him. Grandma has to take the backseat at least for a day. Needless to say with all the fun, no nap...enough said.
On another note Bo is working on breathing. Today wasn't his best day, so they are going to run a chest x-ray to make sure there isn't fluid in the lungs. He is retaining a little more fluid in his legs with his new diet, so I am sure we will be adding some medicines to help that out soon. I will let you know more when I find out more.
Take care everyone
Love
Christi, Addi and Bo
PS - thanks for the well wishes...another year, another year with my husband and daughter, who could ask for more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday- on your next birthday, life will be so much better and easier. What a whirlwind! Give Addi a hug and kiss from Maryland. Please pull for the Skins- we are terrible.
My Love,
MitchyB

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone,
Happy Birthday Christi!! I agree with MitchyB's message! Life is looking better everyday(way to go buddy)! but for the Skins....so sad? God Bless you guys and have a great birthday weekend! Leigh Ann

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday love!!!
I emailed Bo today, I know he can't respond, but I told him how lucky we all are that he found you and brought you into our family.
I love you all!!!
MT

Anonymous said...

Christi,
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! We hope you are having a wonderful birthday. Please allow your parents to spoil you and do for you. You need some pampering. We know Addi will enjoy having her Grandparents with her for a while.
We will keep sending our love, hugs, prayers, and laughter to Bo and all of you.
Love,
Aunt Mary and Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christi!

The Stamey's

Anonymous said...

Hey Bo and Christi, it has been a long time since Ireland and Cabo, but I just wanted to let you know that you were on my heart today and in our thoughts and prayers. I called the office and they gave me your blog to reach you.

Keep your faith forward on the Lord and he will sustain you. email me when you can johnlocher@juno.com.
God Bless
John