Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello to All - Well another day of rehab done and 19 more to go. Bo has almost been out of the hospital for one week and man does it feel good. Bo feels a little more tired than at the hospital, but now he is having to walk more and do more things for himself so I am sure that is adding to the fun that he is feeling. I do have to send a huge shout out to the Graham family once again, bu this time from Bo personally, he is officially in love with the recliner. I myself am having mixed emotions. I love that he is more comfortable, but on the other hand I think Bo and the chair are becoming one. I will give him a couple more days before I harp on him to get moving some more.
Not much more to post. The days are good, but I am a little guarded becomes sometimes that means another downward ride might be coming.
Love to All
Christi, Bo and Addi

2 comments:

Candace said...

Glad you guys had an uneventful day. Thanks for keeping us up to date even if you feel like there is not a lot to post. We continue to pray that there are not any more bumps on the road home!!!
Love you guys,
Candace

Anonymous said...

Christi, Bo, and Addi,
Keep positive and focus on today. Don't worry about what might happen, but send out positive feeling and enjoy the wonderful of now. You have come so far. All those baby steps are coming together as giant steps and they are all heading toward the "far, far away house."
We love you all and send lots of hugs, prayers, and as always lots of laughter.
Stay strong and positive,
Love,
Aunt Mary and Uncle Jeff