Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good Evening - My newborn is resting right now and I am trying to find a place for all our "new stuff". Bo made it through is first day at rehab. (22 more to go, providing there are no setbacks) We were a little overwhelmed with how quickly things are moving and we are trying to stay caught up with our new life outside of the hospital. I do have to say, once again I almost teared up when I walked into rehab to pick Bo up. First let me say that absolutely no family members are allowed to stay while our loved ones work out, they fear that the ones working out might get a little more tired with a loved one there to fuss over them. Boy they do not know Bo and I do they. Anyway I walked in and after finding him hiding behind a poll, I found him pedaling a bike chatting it up with one of the physical therapist. That's the Bo I know and love. She proceeded to tell me he was only talking about me, but then I realized it was his version of the way we met. Oh well he can win that one, this time. Anyway, one workout down and tomorrow we spend all day checking in with the doctors, pulmonary and the surgeon that performed Bo's wrap procedure.
Take care and rest up
Love
Christi, Bo and Addi

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome day and it's one day closer to coming home!!!!! Keep it up!

love you guys,
rachel

Anonymous said...

All I can say is GOD is good and you 2 are truly blessed. You guys are awesome and keep up the great work....

Robert M.
mazzmouse@aol.com

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brenda
Pulmonary Rehab

Anonymous said...

Yeah Bo! So, how did you meet? Both versions!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you two are incredible and are definatly blessed. We are still cheering for you!

The Geigers

Anonymous said...

I think now is the time for Christi to tell her side of the story too!

Anonymous said...

This is truly Gods work. Sounds like the two of you are just closer to coming home and spending a lifetime together..YAAAAA!!!! Are you going to let everyone in on how the two of you did meet?

Anonymous said...

Hey Christi, I am so happy!!! Please promise me that you will tell Bo that John and I are sending him big hugs and lots of love. We can't wait to see him here at FIG as we miss him so much and that big personality of his! Everyone cheered outloud when they announced he was out of the hospital. Keep up the hard work! PS, being a FIG employee for almost 5 yrs now (boy where has time gone I feel old!) I KNOW how you met! HA HA! LOL and the real version :-) Elizabeth and John Maddox