Thursday, August 10, 2006

Food Report

Morning - 4 poached eggs, toast with jelly
Lunch - salmon , fruit, water
Dinner - salmon, asparagus, rice, sweet pot wedges, honey, and water from Kasey

Thursday was a normal day. I rode a little that evening, not in the morning. Greg was in to see us at work, and it was fun talking to him. Really, not much happened.

Played with Addi. I think this is what bothers me most about cancer. Addi deserves a father. I am a good father to Addi and I want her to grow up and have a great home and all of the advantages. I have worked very hard to have these for my family, and boom, cancer comes along. It is very important that everyone keeps me in their thoughts and prayers, not for my sake, but for Addi's sake.

I dedicate the blog to Wes and Kasey. The dinner was great and I know it took her awhile to make it. Thanks Kasey....

No comments: