Sunday, August 06, 2006

Food Report

Morning - Cereal and fruit, rice milk
Lunch - left over ka-bobs from Lena, rice and beans, water
Dinner - chicken, potatoes, green beans, cooked apples, water

Woke up and played with Addi. We did not go to church this week. Bad. We then went over to Scott W's house for a party for David and Natalie. It was very nice. After that I went over to Mom's house for dinner. Debbie A and Coe A were there from Hendersonville. It was nice to catch up with them. The last time I saw Coe was when I was 10....

I did ride today as well. I had a good ride. I have been riding a moutain bile but have decided to get a rode bike as well. Scott W. had just about talked me into doing a triathalon at the end of August. However, I can not find one that has not filled up that I think I can do. So, I am going to see if maybe I can do an unofficial one. It would be nice to raise money for lung cancer as well. We will have to see. I am not worried about the biking of course, but the running sort of, the swimming for sure. It would be a mini one of sorts: 15 miles on the bike, 3 mile run, and 750 meters in the water. We will have to see....

I want to dedicate this blog to Lena. Not only did she fix me dinner, but I know she has been one of the people that keep Christi sane. (shout out to Candace soon!) She is a really good friend of mine that is married to a really good friend of mine. Phil and Lena are also godfather and mother to Addi. She has really been supportive of this crazy time. Lena lost her mother to cancer, so she really knows how to help Christi I think. I am going to do my best to make sure there is not another lost to cancer in her life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dare you to do your own triathalon and raise money. I'll be there to help you when you decide to do it.

Anonymous said...

Bo,
Let Uncle Jeff know if you do one. He and Lindsey have done one triathalon. He just got closed out of the one he wanted to do in August. He really wants to do another one.
He is riding a Mountain bike, too, but wants to buy a different kind after Christmas. I will tell him to let you know if he finds a triathalon around here anytime soon.
Love,
Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

Bo, You might want to consider a combination run, walk, bicycle ride, and wheel chair ride, to raise money for NSCLC/BAC Lung Cancer Research in the fall. Participants could ask family members, co-workers, and friends to sponsor them in the benefit and then receive monetary benefits for each mile they complete. That way everyone would have the option of running, walking, etc., one mile, or up to 20 miles. This has worked very well in other cities and also permits everyone, from four to 90, to participate and raise money for research. It would be fun and you will be surprised at the amount of money you raise. I think you would receive significant monetary donations from all across America to benefit NSCLC/BAC Lung Cancer Research in the future.

Anonymous said...

Granny Carolyn said...
THANK YOU TOO BO! Your commitment has brought a lot of us closer to our families and you are the most inspiring group of young men and women fighting this battle together than I have ever witnessed. Thanks again for the time you spend updating everyone. Love and Prayers to ALL your friends and family,
Prayers for Cure,
Luv Everybody's Granny Carolyn