Wednesday, August 30, 2006


I am back from the beach!

Food Report

Morning - 4 eggs, shake
Lunch - rice and veggies, water
Dinner - chicken, rice, beans, corn, water

I am back from the beach. Christi, Addi, and I went to Myrtle Beach this weekend with Phil and Lena and my two godchildren Peyton and Patterson. We had a blast. Phil and Lena rented a place right on the water and of course we crashed. We went down on Saturday and came back on Tuesday evening. Phil and Lena will be there all week. I had a lot of fun really hanging out with the Graham family. Phil and I played golf two of the days, and then went back to see the girls on the beach. Addi was really funny on the beach. We video taped her, and I hope I will see the same look that she had on her face when she was at the beach everyday. It was priceless!

I rode twice down at the beach. It was nice to have a flat place to ride. It was harder with the wind when I was coming back, but all in all, it was a good ride. If you are going to buy something at the beach, hurry, they are going fast!

No comments: