Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday! It is here at last. Last night we had FIG's Celebration for the 2006 year end. It was a lot of fun and I think people really liked their bonus checks! We are really lucky to have such great employees.

Tonight we are having a Super Bowl get together and looking for the Colts to win. If you are a Bears fan, sorry.

Next week I am off the The Allianz Championship down in Boca. Looking forward to it. Going to get to play golf with Phil and Eric, and see a lot of people I know.

I am almost done with my masters. It has been a lot of work, but I have learned a lot. I will finish up mid April, so I am looking forward to that. My last project is actually on Addi's Cure, so it will be fun. See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo/Christi,
Great weekend. It was good to see you and everyone.For the record, I looked better in spandex on the slideshow pictures...
Talk to you soon.
Jay

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo,
I just wanted to update everyone on little Sam Keziah that I had listed on your site. He passed away Friday morning with his mother holding him tight. Please be in prayer for the whole Keziah family as they deal with their loss. Again, if you would like to leave a message for the family their web site is: www.caringbridge.org/visit/
samkeziah
Thanks for allowing me to post this information...
Suella Russell