Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today was a crazy day. I had my assesment at the Center for Living for pulmonary rehab. They were very nice and they were really excited that I have already been doing rehab in Charlotte. After that, we did a cardiac cath consult to know what is happening tomorrow. Interesting to say the least. Basically, they are going in through my thigh and going to check my heart. I then had two scans, one a CT, and one a MUGA with RVEF. Basically what that means is that they measured the red blood cells going into my heart. It was a long day waiting but we did get done at 4:00 today.

I am feeling pretty good. I do think Duke is trying to decide what is best for me, and we will know more next Wednesday.

Thanks for all the prayers, and do not forget Addi's Cure. All of the money goes to a good cause, and we need the help. I will post again tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Jerrold said...

Keep me posted Bo, you will get on the list one way or another, let me know if you need me to speak with any of the LC doctors that have gathered out here in Santa Monica, I think some of the Duke team is here as well...

Anonymous said...

Bo,

Our family and friends are thinking about you constantly and keeping you in our prayers.

Sending you well wishes and love,
Kristin Wall Atkinson