Monday, November 16, 2009
















Hello to All - Just a quick update and hopefully a few entertaining pictures. We met with Bo's nurses twice last week and they were incredible. They are ready for a plan of attack to help Bo in any way he sees fit. Right now we are just struggling with getting Bo to "see fit". He has been able to keep his food down and the pain managed, now to get him out of bed, showered and eating consistently...Now is when I miss those "mean" ICU nurses and the physical therapy. Me fussing at him has become white noise. So anyone that would like to take on the challenge I am more than willing to make this a relay.
With that being said, Addi is still the medicine we all need. She had a couple birthday parties this weekend (and missed another and the Panthers game, go Panthers) But well worth it, you can see from the pictures attached.
Love to all and we hope to see you soon
Christi, Bo and Addi





3 comments:

Jerrold said...

I don't mine yelling at BJ, just give me a call

Anonymous said...

Sounds like there was some progress made-keep it going! About your Addi......... she really is special!
My Love,
MitchyB

Anonymous said...

if there is anything I can do please let me know my heart goes out to you sis lots of love and patience.


Cyndi