Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hello Everyone, Christi here! Can I say YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my Jayhawks, I didn't think I could love KU more, but I do! It is so awesome to see the way the town is rallying around the Jayhawks right now. It reminds me of when I was 11 and we won it in 1988. I remember my parents having us go outside to hear the horns honking in town. (We live 2 miles outside of town) Wow! For those of you that have never been to Lawrence, you should go and see a game in Allen Fieldhouse. It is a neat experience, it is one of the few venues with bleacher seating still, which doesn't really matter because most people stand the whole game anyway. I love my Hawks!
Enough I know, but for those of you wondering, Bo and I made it through the KU/UNC game just fine. Our fabulous neighbor Michelle came over to supervise and remind me that Addi might need to go to bed sometime. We made it though with a few outbursts at the TV, never at each other though. Seriously, more faith in us people. I do have to say Bo was great supporting KU the rest of the way.
On a more serious note, we are still waiting on results from Bo's liver function tests. We are dealing with new doctors now and we are realizing how great our doctors were before on giving us the information we need to know where we stand. Hopefully we will hear something soon. We are not trying to bother our new doctors to much, but I might have to call later today if we have to keep waiting.
Take care and Rock Chalk.
Christi and Addi
PS I will show pictures of the Little Fan soon...it is a good think Mommy dresses her in the morning. Much less I was outnumbered here, I told Bo the least he could do was give me the kid.

No comments: