Monday, September 01, 2008

Hello - I hope everyone had a great long weekend. We are doing good hear except I need to get a new phone ASAP, sorry for anyone that has tried calling. Bo has had his phone some, so that leaves me a little out of touch with everyone. I will try to get that done in the next couple of days.
Today we had a good day, Addi and I went to the park and played outside and then more puzzles. She is so fun. Then tonight we had dinner with all our friend - other transplant families staying at our hotel, but as Addi was playing with them she looked at me and said "Mommy, look it's our family," boy are we a hodge podge bunch, but I love them all.
I did spend most of the afternoon with Bo, while Addi naps, and we got to celebrate Labor Day with a glass a grape juice together. Bo also amazed me with walking a mile today. We are working on lowering his oxygen support they have had him on after his surgery. His is doing better from the procedure and now we set the path to leave the hospital for good. I sure do love my family.
Love to All
Christi, Addi and Bo

9 comments:

Candace said...

What great news!!! Thanks so much for always keeping us posted. We continue to pray that you all will be out of the hospital soon.
We love you guys,
Candace, Walker and Connor

Anonymous said...

We are ALL counting the days until Bo can come home for good. Thank you Christi for keeping all the people who love you, Addi, and Bo in the loop.

LOL,
Shelly and Lou

Anonymous said...

Things are looking up, you and Bo enjoying your glass of grape "wine" together. He well be home soon. Thanks Christi for keeping us all informed of the progress you all are making.
Aunt Marlene from Kansas
Won't be long and Mom and Dad well be there.

Anonymous said...

Wow, a mile is incredible! We are so very proud of you. We look forward to seeing you again soon at the school.

The Geigers

Anonymous said...

Bo, for some reason I was reminded of the brief business partnership we had a few years ago and glanced at the FIG website and then saw your blog.

You are certainly one of those people whose spirit and passion leaves an immpression on many people as it did me.

The last thing I remember is Bill being excited to be a grandfather and now you are dealing with a terrible disease.

I am sure that fatherhood gives you more strength than anything, I know it did for me and that will help you pull through this.

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Colin Daymude and family; Suzanne (wife), Caden (7) and Caleb (11).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for keeping us informed, I don't know if you know how important it is that you keep us so current on all the little things that go on. It's very appreciated.

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Bo and Christi,
Best news i have seen all week.
Keep on keepin' on, neva-let-up.
Jay and Mel

Anonymous said...

Sounds like y'all are doing great! That's awesome...next time you're up walking a mile, come visit us on the 9th floor. Can't wait till y'all can go out for hamburgers. :)

Sara 9300

Jerrold said...

Hey BJ, Forest walking Gump, when you get your Nike contract can I be your mgr, I will let you handle the marketing.