Thursday, March 15, 2007




Hello to all and SO SORRY we have not posted in a while, Christi here. Needless to say it took a little time to recover from traveling to Hawaii, then the time change, Bo had a huge ACC Golf Tournament Weekend and this week has just been a blur. I know excuses are lame, but that is what I have. Addi loved and I mean loved Hawaii. She has decided she isn't a huge fan of sand (it might be because last time we were there she got wiped out by a wave) but she has taught herself to dunk her head and fall into the pool backwards. She truly has no fear even in water. We visted the pool every day and they even had a snokel pool, so we swam with some sting rays. Addi just chased Nemo in that pool. The company we were with were absoultly fabulous. They made it feel so much like family and showed us a great amount of suppot in encouragement. We promised we would be there next Year!
As I also mentioned, Bo planned a golf tournment with 12 of his old and new buddies Saturday and Sunday. (Yeah we did fly in from Hawaii on Thurs. leaving there Wed.) to have dinner with everyone on Friday. I cheated and just ordered pizza, but we grilled out on Saturday. It was great fun and we even got to become better acquainted with some new friends. Bo ended up winning the tournament (I know sounds fishy doesn't it) but if anyone has played golf with Bo, he is way serious and I doubt there was any cheating. I am sure whenever you all stop in he will show you his winning leaderboard. (Yes there was a leaderboard) I do love this man.
We are getting ready to visit the family in Kansas, I am so excited! It will be nice to celebrate my Mom's birthday, we won't say her age, but also my great aunt Josie, she is turning 96! She is amazing and has a great spunk about her. Gotta love those Katzers!

Anyway here are a few pics from the trip and I promise to do better!

Love you all
Christi and Addi
PS I just realized Bo posted today as well, so keep reading. (He is kidding about my family loving him more, at least he better be!)

No comments: