Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hope all is well. I wanted to make sure that everyone had an update. I am so sorry that I have not written in awhile, but it has been very busy. First let me list all of the donations Addi's Cure has gotten in 2007 so far:


Old Mutual
Shawn Lee (in behalf of Bill and Jo Cain)
David Nyberg
Donald Urban
Katie Williams
David Weidinger
Jason Klingel
David Vornwald
Stephanie Temple
Jay Robinson
Steve and Tara Neperud
Debra Parks
Jim and Dottie Anderson
Ann Arbor Annuity Exchange
James Lober
Bob and Rebecca Axelrod
Samantha Schleder
Mary & Doug Delaney
TJ & Verna Whalen
Lucian & Jo-Ann Guthrie
Terry Morgan
James & Molly Einstein
Kestler Financial Group
Juan Butler
Kathryn Brenny
Terri Mayhew
Yvonne Bess
Brian Peterson
Sabrina Smith
Mike Rodgers
Ruth Hahn
Kevin Sullivan
Jim Surrane
Philip & Rachel Goodgame
Elizabeth Wilhelm
Krystal Miller
Devon Millard
Eric & Carolyn Thomes
Mary Ann Bryan
Bruce & Janet Mullan
Kevin & Carolyn Atkins
Isaiah and Nikki Smith
Mike & Caroline Mullan
Chuck and Julie Scheper
Mitch Barnett

I am so bless to have such good people in my life.

Ok, where do I begin. First let me say that I feel great and I still have no real effects from this. Can I run the Boston marathon? No, but I could not do this any way. I did go to the doctor and explained on an earlier blog that there was some growth. I started taking a drug called Avastin, and Monday of this week was my second treatment. The next time I go I hope they will see some reduction in my tumors.

I am going to go to Kansas soon to see the in-laws. I really think it bothers Christi that they like me more even than her! :) It is really fun in Kansas, and they make fun of the way I talk. Why, I do not know. Other great news, I had a golf tourn here in Charlotte for the ACC Tourn and actually came in first out of 12. It was a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to The 5B's Classic in Pinehurst this summer. I have been doing this trip 11 year (most were golf less) and I have never been close to winning. Feeling really good this year.

Please look at addiscure.org soon. There has been some changes. See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Kansas! Happy Birthday to your mom and aunt!! See you soon!

Love,
Rachel