Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello to all - Nothing really new to report here. We made it through our first "slow" weekend, Friday night was pretty pitiful, but then Saturday so great friends invited us over, so we kept ourselves busy.
Addi picked up the sniffles a little but what little there was, came and left. She nicely let me know, "Mommy you can worry about me." I think maybe I worry a little too much some times.
Hopefully soon we will do something fun and get some new pictures out there.
Take care
Love to All
Christi and Addi
PS - Thanks for leaving my Jayhawks alone, hopefully a lesson will be learned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to know you guys are alright! We are thinking of you guys!

Anonymous said...

Christi,
I do not know you or Addi, nor did I know Bo. I do know love for my father and the pain and sadness I have felt since he passed away suddenly. He wasn't sick, it came suddenly and was the worst day of my life. There is still tears, sadness and heartache. However there is joy, laughter and on a few occasions in the almost 3 years since he passed, a visit from him.
It is an amazing feeling, that brings tears of happiness to me. I believe that Bo is with you & Addi each day. I hope that when you are ready, he will come to you and it will bring you peace. All my love. Prayers for you & Addi.