Friday, October 01, 2010

Hello All - Oh I can't wait to tell you about my week and what my dear sweet daughter has done, but that must wait until Sunday! Because this weekend is all about LKN Touch a Truck! I am so excited and honored to carry on Bo's legacy and mission of educating and raising funds for Lung Cancer! I feel even more pressure to do this to show him and the world that we both meant it when we took this goal on to raise funds and awareness.
I am blessed to have incredible friends new and old to help me accomplish this mission. They give up part of themselves, their time and expertise to help me with this mission and especially this year I am so grateful. They are all pretty much keepers!
If you are out and about and want to join please come Sunday from 11-2 at KENTON PLACE this year. All the details in on www.lkntouchatruck.com We would love the support and I cannot tell you how much great stuff we have...bounce houses, pony ride, firetrucks (and yes that is plural) silent auction and so much more. Over 35 vehicles are coming with our heroes in tow (police officers, fire man, ambulance drivers, you name that hero and they are there)
Thanks again for all your support and love
Christi and Addi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Souonds like you guys are going to have a blast. Enjoy!
Love,
MitchyB