Friday, March 21, 2008

Alright Christi here again, you probably won't here from Bo until late Sunday night because the Madness has begun! With that I mean March Madness! Don't get me wrong I am a big lover of this time of the year, but I have to keep it in perspective for our marriage (and I am also out numbered here in ACC Country) With that being said,
Go Jayhawks!
Just kidding (Not Really) You would have to know my personality but Bo and my Marriage can survive many things, cancer for one, but if KU and UNC meet (which I hope they do we always want to play the best to beat the best) it will not be pretty in the Johnson household. Addi already knows to cheer for both the Jayhawks and the Tarheels, but she always does it for the opposite parent. If Bo says "Go...." she says Jayhawks and if I say "Go...." she says Tarheels (she knows what she is doing) I do have to say we are strong supporters for the others team, I have many friends who live and die by the Tarheels, so until then I will keep cheering, nothing personal but when they meet ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!
I do want to send a little shout out to Davidson today! Addi goes to preschool there, Also a big shout to VANDERBILT! They will certainly beat Sienna, good luck Brad!
Take care and have fun watching the games
Christi and Addi -
PS - Happy Easter! That was wrong to forget and hopefully we will be back Sunday if not before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christi,


Just a little support for Kansas
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS!!!

Love you sis

Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Christi,

You need to have Bo learn the Rock Chalk Jayhawk Chant before the KU
Jayhawks takes the Final Four:

http://www.ljworld.com/kunews/traditions/general_traditions.html

Just record it and play it over and over again when he is sleeping.

This way it will be easier for him...

mike said...

Bo, Jim Perry told me about your web page. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
-Mike Simpson and family

Adamsuwnw said...

Christi, Just a little support for Kansas ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS!!! Love you sis Cyndi