Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hello everyone, this is Bo and I just wanted to say thank you for all the emails and prayers. Christi got to break the news about me being accepted, so now we can start another chapter on this blog. I guess I will be reporting the day to day trials of someone going through a transplant. While it is not a cure, I sure hope this is a big step in giving science time to catch up with my problem. It is going to be hard, but for my little girl, wife, family, and friends it will be worth it to me.

ACC Tourn time in Charlotte. We need UNC to do well and make it back to Charlotte for the sweet sixteen!

2 comments:

South Carolina Lung Cancer Advocacy said...

Both you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I found your blog by reading Jerrold's. Small cell lung cancer has devastated my life, and now it seems I read more about lung cancer than I want to. I want to advocate somehow, I guess.
I'm a married, 34, stay at home mom to two precious little girls and my heart aches for you, your wife and your family. I pray that God will continue to give you strength and be with you and your family during the months ahead.
Angie
in Little Mountain, South Carolina

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo, Christi and Princess Addi,
Just wanted to say "Hi!" from Michigan. We are thinking about you and praying for you everyday! Glad to hear that you have been added to the transplant list! We are so happy for the opportunity for you and your family.
Keep fighting the good fight...
Love from Michigan,
Dave, Dawn, David & Rachel Cwik