Monday, August 21, 2006


Food Report

Morning - eggs and water
Lunch - chicken and veggies
Dinner - chicken and veggies

Tonight I want to dedicate the blog to Candace Ham. She has really been good to the Johnson Family. She has watch Addi every time we have had to go to chemo, spent a lot of time with Christi, and even cooked meals for us. She did another meal tonight. Candace is a really sweet woman that everyone should know.

I had a good day at work. It was good to get back. Lee Bradley ended up 10th out of 100 so he did a good job today.

I started a new class in my masters program tonight. It looks like it is going to be very interesting....

I also attached a photo of me and Addi....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo,

Check your picture of you and Addi, I'm not getting it on my end.

Also glad you got to practice your Golf Game this weekend. I understand you are playing with Howard and Jimmy Sept. 2 I believe.

Howard said he is looking forward to beating you. He said would give you a call later in the week and get the tee time.

Keep up the good work with your diet (even though it sounds like you cheated just a bit this weekend), exercise, and attitude.

Love to Christi, Addi, and the Family,

Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hey Bo!
It's good to be able to keep up with all of the good things going on in your life. Tim and I keep you in our prayers. Tim was telling someone the other night that he felt you are probably the strongest sales and marketing person he has ever known. But not such a good 4 wheel driver! Tim got your message and we already have a home in Cashiers but thanks for thinking of us.
Take good care and keep in touch
Tim and Sam Shelnut

Anonymous said...

Bo-
You look great! And Addi is adorable. Our friends have that same Pig chair for their little girl-Too cute!
Looking forward to our dinner in Vegas!!!
Tashawna

Anonymous said...

Bo,
Sara from Capsource forwarded me your blog. I met you at an interview at the end of June. Your attitude and faith are tremendous. Just remember BELIEVE this word will do wonders. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and will hopefully get to meet with you again in the near future.

Kathy Miller, NJ