Monday, September 04, 2006

Food Report

Morning - eggs and shake
Lunch - grapes and chicken
Dinner - BLTs and rice chips

Today is Christi's actual birthday, so she is 30! We got up this morning and her family is still in town. We hung out with them, then Chris Dodds and I went to play golf. We came back and they had pizza and ice cream cake (I got a little ice cream cake!) and we watch the FSU-Miami game. They also play cards all the time, which I have no clue about.

It was a great Labor Day weekend. All of my family was around me, Charlotte and Kansas, Christi had a great time at her birthday party, and of course Addi was awesome. I hope everyone had a wonderful labor Day as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously Bo, step it up. what is going on? :)

Anonymous said...

What's going on......anybody out there? Was there bad news?

Anonymous said...

I agree,it is scary to not have you post in a week. I Hope all is well, and as always my prayers are with you and your family.