Monday, September 11, 2006

Let me say this first: SORRY!

I know it has been slow for me to post lately, but I will do better. It has been a busy few weeks. I think I can say it best that I feel so good and I am trying to do all the stuff I can do!

Addi and Christi are doing great.... Addi is growing like a weed....

Last week I was in Indy for a meeting, this week I will be in Minneapolis. Work is really good now. Everything is going well, except golf!

I will try my best not to let you down again. I go back to chemo on the 14th and get some scans then as well. I will let you know how that goes. This weekend will be busy as well. I have business people coming into play golf on Sat, then Caroline's wedding shower on Sun.



See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are really glad your back!

Anonymous said...

And here I thought that maybe the old lady and family just tired you out too much that you could not type. glad to see that you are back. And glad to hear that work is booming as normal for you. We miss you and Christi. and Addi of course and no more black eyes alright.