Monday, September 25, 2006

Question from the blog:

As far as Addi's Cure: Someone wanted to know what we were going to do with the 50% that we put into the bank account. I am sorry if I did not explain that correctly. Basically, whenever we have any kind of fundraiser, we will divide each dollar like this - 50 cents will go directly to research asap, and 50 cents will go into an interest bearing account. The interest earned each year will go to research as well. The principal amount will continue to grow. That mean each year the interest will get bigger and bigger. My goal is to have $100,000 in the account by the end of 2007. The big question is what happens if they find a cure for lung cancer? Then Addi's Cure will concentrate on any sickness that effects young children.

I am in Las Vegas and made it safe. Played golf today with Kevin, Justin, and David. We had a good time. I do miss Christi and Addi a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for the cure each night! Keep up your fight! We love you and your wonderful family. Have a safe trip and we can't wait for the wedding this weekend. I can't believe Caroline's getting married. What a beautiful bride she will be.
Love, Amy, Shawn, Jacob and Logan

Anonymous said...

Bo--I am a friend of Christi's from KU. I just heard through a friend of your fight with cancer, and just finished reading all of you blogs. You are an inspiring person! I can see why Christi fell in love with you, and how lucky she and Addi are to have you. I will be praying for you to be cured. -Kate Bowles