Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hello from Cornelius....

I am on my way to Arizona tomorrow so I wanted to update everyone on what has been going on. Basically boring, except FIG has had the best two months we have ever had in history. Matt Hand and I played golf on Friday afternoon, then hung out with Christi and Addi today. We took Addi to the Renaissance festival and she was not having it....

I will be in AZ until Tuesday late, but I am playing golf twice so that is good.

I have gotten a lot of emails about Addi's Cure, and I appreciate it. I think we are going to do a fundraiser that is simple first, that being a cookbook. That being said, I would like everyone to send recipes to me. They need to be full deals with everything you need. I also want your name to put by it. It needs to be lunches, dinners, and desserts. Please send any you have to bojohnson2@hotmail.com and please ask your friends to help. We will try to do it for the holidays. I will let you know more details soon....

Curtis and Erin Morgan gave to Addi's Cure this weekend. We are over $6,000 so far.

No comments: