Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday was a really fun day. Work went well. We had some really good people in for training. We had two super guys out of the ones that were there and they were very nice. I did not ride my bike this morning as today was a break and I will resume on Sunday. I wanted to get geared up for my second round of chemo on July 6th. So I will be able to ride Sun, Mon, Tues, and Wed before the chemo on Thurs.

Eating today was a breakfast of turkey bacon, posched eggs, smoothie, and soy milk. I need to eat the Irish oats more. They are really good with fruit or honey mixed in, but I just forget. Lunch was turkey bacon BLTs. I had dinner at the yacht club and it was part of a celebration I will explain in a minute. I had salad, fruit which included canalope, blueberries, and strawberries, and watermelon. On the buffet they had a lot of good things that made me really jealous!Desserts, ribs, etc!

Every year, the yacht club has the Embers come and play. We had thirty people including me and Christi and Addi. We spread out blankets and listened to the music. It was fun. The nice thing is the yacht club is across the cove from our house, so it is really easy to get to it and we can walk back and forth. Everyone had a super time. The Embers were really good and they played a lot of beach music, etc.

I talked to Suzi today as well. She is from my hometown and she has lung cancer also. We hung out some when we were in high school. She is really nice. I would like to ask everyone out there to pray for her as well. She is 32 a has a two year old and a four year old, and I am just not sure she is as pumpd up as I am. We talked for about 30 minutes. I have been praying for her and I hope that she can get back positive. Please don't forgether in your prayers.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: