Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Today I switched riding from in the evening to the morning. It was very nice to ride in the morning. I did over 10 miles this morning. Traffic was calm and I rode from 6:30 until 7:15 am. I was smart the night before and cooked breakfast then. I had turkey bacon and poached eggs. I love turkey bacon so much. I even had it for lunch on BLTs. Nanomaise or whatever it is called is not half bad. We took some people to the club for dinner. I had 8 oz salmon steak and a salad with a chicken breast cut over it. I am still hungry tonight so there is no telling what I am going to make when I am done.

Work was great again. I believe that my rash is getting a lot better. Not much to say today. I want to thank everyone for posting messages to me, emailing me, and calling me. Remember - I am in this fight and I need your prayers. Keep them coming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo,
We're so proud of you and Christi - and we're praying for you every day. Keep up the good fight - If you come to Hendo, call us. We'd love to see you.
Love,
Larry & Kathy Stringer

Anonymous said...

Bo,
I just wanted say “Hello” and tell you that I am so impressed with how determined you are to beat this disease!! I read your blog everyday and I am truly inspired by how you are dealing with this. Believe it or not, you've even got Scott eating turkey bacon and getting up at 5:30 in the morning to go to the gym!! Keep up the good fight!!

Please tell Christi “hi” for me and I hope to see you guys soon!! Your little girl is absolutely adorable!!!!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo,

Just heard your news today. Wanted you to know that you and your family are in our thoughts, our hearts, and our prayers.

Faith CAN move Mountains. I'm so pleased to hear that you haven't given up and that you are encouraging others to follow your lead.

Glad to hear you are playing a lot of golf. You know Faith can help you make those Putts too!

We do Love You Bo. Always have.

Joyce and Howard