Saturday, June 03, 2006

June 3

This is the day I really think I caught a break. Justin Faunce, a buddy of mine, has a friend named Adam who is an MD at Duke. Justin gave me his number and I called him to see what he could do for me. He said he would call me on Monday and see what he could do.

The rest of the weekend, I spent hanging out with my family and doing some soul searching. My Dad and Papa came down from Hendersonville to check on me and my family. They wanted to offer their lungs to me and make sure I had the fighting mentality. I appreciate them doing this. We had a great dinner Saturday night with friends, Bob and Rebecca Axelrod, Peter, Walker and Candace Ham and the immediate family. Somehow laughter and stories entered our night and reality escaped for a moment.

No comments: