Friday, January 18, 2008

Hope everyone likes the pictures of my beautiful little girl. I wish Christi would put pictures of herself on as well, she is beautiful too.

I am at work today, so I do not have too much time. I am supposed to be at a meeting in FL today, but I decided not to go earlier in the week. Things are going better, that is for sure, although I am still not sleeping well. I also have a hive-like deal going on from the chemo, and while it is not to bad, just annoying.

I am going to pulmonary rehab today for my exercise. I went yesterday for testing and consultation. The people are really nice and are very interested in me. I am the youngest person there as far as I can tell by 25 years, but that has been really everywhere. I hope it goes well.

So, basically I still have lung cancer but am feeling better. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better. Keep up the hard work. You are truly an inspiration to all that read your blog.

Anonymous said...

Bo we hope you feel better everyday. We are always thinking about you and checking your blog. We love and miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. Our love and prayers from where ever we are. The Dodds

Anonymous said...

Bo I hope things continue to get better. I read the blog daily trying to keep up with your progress. I remember you very well from Hendersonville and I went to school with Suzi, so I feel really attached. I am extremely inspired by your attitude through this. I can't imagine going through it and you and your beautiful family do it with grace and dignity while trying to educate others. Know that the thoughts and prayers are coming strong form the mountains and keep your chin up!

Anonymous said...

Bo and Christi

Always thinking of you guys. And so glad that you are feeling a little better. We will see you soon. The Harveys

Anonymous said...

Bo,

You are always in my thoughts. Keep fighting and feeling better.

Jenn (in LA)

Anonymous said...

Bo I am so happy you are feeling better. You are truly a very remarkable young man. Keep up the good work and thanks so much for keeping us informed on your recovery. Aunt Marlene from Kansas

Anonymous said...

Bo,

Glad you're feeling better. Thanks for keeping all of us out here informed :). Christi, we the masses agree with Bo - we want to see you too!!! I think it is safe to say, that we admire your strength and positive outlook in this just as much as we do Bo's.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bo. I have heard about you struggle, but have just seen your blog for the first time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. It looks like you have an amazing support team with lots of friends and family that love you very much. With all these prayers coming your way, you will beat this, I am sure. Fondly, Kristin (Wall) Atkinson