Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I hate to post in the middle of the day, but we are back in ICU. Bo had a rough night and needed the vent this morning. He is resting now and we will try again. Unfortunately he is running a fever so they are running every culture test known to man to see if and what infection he might have, we will know more on Thursday (it takes a couple days to get the cultures to grow) They are also going to put him on the list for the extended care rehabilitation center in the hospital. Hopefully he will move there faster than later. This will allow him to have a "regular" room with the vent as needed. It just takes some time to get one of these rooms, but sure hope they can work things faster for Bo. (I know that is selfish, but I am not sure how I am going to explain to Miss Addi why she can't see her Daddy any more) She already is asking to see him today. She says she knows how to make her Daddy better....I am about to let her take over.
I will write more when I know more.
Christi, Addi and Bo


Candace said...

Thanks for the post. We are praying for you guys.
love yall,
Candace and Connor

Unknown said...

sorry to hear - we are all behind Bo & you guys & know he will get through all this - best to you all.

Anonymous said...

prayers going up from Omaha!


Anonymous said...

fingers crossed, good jou jou, love and prayers are all on their way!

Anonymous said...

Be assure we and our churchare praying for Bo and you all.

Ed and Lib Connell

Anonymous said...

Keep fighting. I know it's hard and I bet Miss Addi does know how to help Daddy. I'll keep praying and hoping that Dook can get him in a new room soon.

Jenn in CA

Anonymous said...

Prayers from South Carolina -- keep your faith! We are holding you in our hearts!

Anonymous said...


That does not make you selfish, it makes you human. Will pray for his continued strength to fight this infection and strengthen the diaphram.

Jay and Mel