Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday went well. I rode my bike today at 6:30 am. It was a nice morning and I went about 8 miles. I then played golf with Daniel, Jody, and David at my club at 9:20 am. We had a good time and I did not lose too much money. I shot a 95, but in all honesty, thank goodness it is coming back down. May 14th I shot an 84 so it has been up hill every round since. Addi and Christi went with Candace to the Farmer's Market while I was golfing and then went to Bill and Mom's. Mom was gone with Caroline shopping of course. Caroline is getting married in September. This is when I know I am getting somewhat old. Caroline getting married....

We all met for lunch at the yacht club and it was really good. Christi and I went home with Addi for her to take a nap and we took one ourselves. Then we did some errands, Target, etc. Christi fixed chicken, asparagus, and corn for dinner. All of it was fresh from today at the farmers market. Tonight we will watch a movie or something.

Terry Morgan, Christi's uncle, has been sending me all of this research and everything. It has been overwhelming as far as the help people have been trying to give me. I appreciate it so much. I know I can not mention everyone, but I appreciate it all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo,

You are an inspiration to us all. I am astounded by your positive attitude and wonderful outlook on life. You humble me. You and the family are in my thoughts and prayers....as you know you are like a brother to me. Keep up the good work. God has a plan for us all!

Anonymous said...

Bo,

Hang in there and get well soon. Also, you have to make a complete recovery to keep Christi on the straight and narrow...

Anonymous said...

Bo,

What up buddy? Just checking in to say hello and stay strong!!! One thing I can say with complete certainty is that you are one of the most determined people I know and when you get your mind set on achieving something, you almost always succeed.

Want proof? 1) The success of FIG 2) Marrying someone way out of your league 3) Always taking $$$ from me on the course.

Talk to you soon and keep fighting, everyone in MN is rooting for you!!!

ET